Thursday, July 31, 2014

When you're gone it's a weird feeling. I miss you but it's a different kind of miss.

When I miss other people it's like gahhhhh I wanna hang out with you and talk to you. But with youuuuu it's that added to a feeling of emptiness.

When you're gone it's like a chunk of me is missing. You and I together doesn't feel like two people, it just feels like one and that's just so weird.

You're everything I'm not and I'm everything I'm not, but at the same time… we're exactly the same. How does that even make sense?

You look after me so much, and I try to do the same. I feel yin and yang here. Complete opposites that balance each other out.

I miss being your teddy bear at night, and you being mine. I miss that the most, and how our breaths would synchronize.

BUT, THE DAYS WILL ROLL BY AND YOU'LL BE BACK AND THAT'LL BE GOOD.

Your phone call definitely made my day today though. That'll get me through a lot.

Today I came up with a plan in my head that hopefully will stick.

And I'm going to apply to really good places tomorrow so hopefully that works out too!

- Mint

No comments:

Post a Comment