Tuesday, December 6, 2011

:)

131.8!

-1 lb! Yaaaay! I'm right on track!

Fasting seriously is the best way to lose weight, I swear to god.

"hunger hurts, but starving works"

Last night I was laying in bed (because I can't sleep at all lately) and I was thinking about the salad I'm supposed to have tomorrow after my final.

I don't really want it anymore. Especially not the hard-boiled egg I was thinking of adding to it for "necessary protein". And because the juice I had yesterday picked me RIGHT up, I don't think I'll have the egg.

SCREW THE EGG, I WANT THIN.

Anyway, I hope you're all doing well and reaching your goals :)

Think thin!

♥, Mint.

1 comment:

  1. I would actually choose the egg over salad or juice! Not as much sugar (as the juice), and yes, protein hahaha... But that's just me! I love me some protein :) And good luck with your final! <3

    ReplyDelete