Sunday, December 4, 2011

HeyHey

Hello my skinny bitches~

Today marks day four of my fast.

I know I started late (December first), but I'm doing it now and that's all that matters.

I've also decided to have a salad after each final (sorry but I need brain food), and then a salad on the 12th, 14th, and 16th before I go home, just so I don't balloon up so easily and so my mom doesn't think I'm dead lol.

Right now I'm at 134.4, yes, now you finally know my CW once again. I'm sorry T_T

I should be almost at 120 by now but shit happens I guess? :(

Why I'm excited though is that I'm FIVE pounds away from the 120s. ONLY FIVE. I'm so close again, I can taste it.

My goal before flying home is 128, Anne Hathaway's weight (we're the same height).

I know I'll gain over the holidays, but I'm freaking out because I really don't want to. I don't want food, I just want thin.

We'll see how it goes I goes...

Think thin!

♥, Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment