Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Plan.

Hurray for two posts in one day!

So I've been really stressing about going home for Christmas. My mom's Italian so Christmas is all about food. Funny thing is, no one eats it... but me.

And because I've eaten it in the past, there's always pressure to eat like that again.

SOOOO, I've devised a two step plan:

  1. Pre-Christmas Prep: from today all the way to the 17th (when I fly home), I will fast. Maybe not the best decision before exams, but we'll just see how it goes. Alterations may be made!
  2. Christmas: the tricky part of the plan, obviously... My idea is to chew-spit a lot. Like, take a butter tart, begin "eating it" and then halfway through, leave the room to get something, and spit/throw the rest out. Another plan is whenever my mom is not near me, throw out a bunch of food/dirty some plates, and then BAM I'm sooooo full!

The only problem is that I always feel soooo bad throwing away my mom's home cooked foods! But, whatever. If I had smartened up earlier this year I'd already be skinny and none of this would be a problem...

HOPEFULLY this idea works! Any other holiday tips I need to know? It'd be greatly appreciated!

Think thin~

♥, Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment