Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Vegan.

Hellooooo~~~

FUN FACT: eating less than 200 cals gains you 0.2 lbs. However, binging on chocolate, candy, noodles, and muffins (well over 1,200 cal) gains you 0.1 lbs.

T_T what the hell.

lol whatever, I'm happy, it's given me a "sign". If I go vegan, I won't physically be allowed chocolate! Or anything overly fatty/sugary.

I'm excited :)

I've been vegetarian for 6 years so I should in theory be able to do it!

I'll start by doing it healthily just so I can get into the swing of it. And then restrict from there.

I'll have one protein, one carb, one fruit, and at least serving of vegetables a day. If I do it right I should be able to keep it under 500 cal naturally.
I'll also have a calcium rich food (probably soy milk) every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Christmas I won't be vegan (it just wouldn't be possible lol), and going out to restaurants I won't make a major deal of it.

Oh gee I'm so excited! :) Wish me luck! And if you want to go vegan with me, let's do it together!

Think thin!

♥, Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment