Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tireddddd.

Salut~!

Today I'm the most tired person on the planet. I'm going to sleep right after I write/proof-read this lol.

I had about 260 cal today:

  • oatmeal (110)
  • carrots and dip (100)
  • soup (50)

I'm still freaking out about gaining, thinking I'm bigger and bigger each day even though I'm losing weight, and I hate it! >.< I'm like crazy paranoid, and anxious all the time because of it...

ugh, I hope I don't gain.

In other news I realized I haven't had my period for about 7 months! You may remember me saying I had my period in September, but I actually overreacted because it was only a bit of spotting. SO IT DOESN'T COUNT. I'm glad I don't get it anymore. I hate that thing...

Think thin beauties! And sweet dreams! xoxo

♥, Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment