Wednesday, November 2, 2011

TODAY.

Hi!

Like the title? I couldn't think of a better one :p

Today was pretty good. I'm down in weight and have eaten 230 cals at most(I always estimate higher, just incase). It was GOING to be 170, but my friend wanted me to try this crispy rice roll thing that she got while in China so, I did. TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT.

But, it's under 300, so I suppose I didn't do too bad for the day. I'm drinking lots of water again tonight and pacing and stepping on my text books also. I don't really know if that does anything but it make me feel a little better :) I miss working out on my treadmill/elliptical at home :(

i miss home...

That reminds me! In exactly a week I'll be back at my Grannie's house for Remembrance Day long weekend. And we all remember what happened last time I was there! >.<

But this will be better I swear. This time, no pies, no noodles, no rice krispie squares, no ice-cream, and no insane amounts of chocolate. And most importantly, no binging when I get back.

That's what really got me last time... :s I'm such a fucking failure...

OH WELL, keep calm and carry on! This time will be better!

Think thinnnn!

♥, Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment