Thursday, November 3, 2011

Down but Up.

Hello,

I lost some weight again, but not enough >.< in the past I've usually lost about 2 pounds a day, this time it's 0.5-1.0 lbs.

THAT'S TOO SLOW. I NEED IT GONE. NOW.

And that's with my diet pills! But I think the manufacturers have fucked with the dosage and ingredients and stuff because I don't feel awake while using them compared to in the past where I couldn't sit still.

In other news, I had a better food day than yesterday! :D 170 cal! I had soup for lunch, and salad for supper. And now I've finished the high-ish calorie soup my mom has sent me! (130 cal per cup)

Innnnn other, OTHER news, I feel fatter than ever. Even though I'm slowly getting smaller.

I feel just as fat as I was at my high weight, and I hate it.

My cheeks, my chin, my arms, my stomach, hips, thighs, calves, and of course butt. EVERYTHING IS BIGGER... buuuut not? It's an odd feeling for sure... :s

Anyway, think thin!

♥, Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment