Friday, November 4, 2011

It's already Friday?

Hi!

I lost 0.4 lbs from yesterday... not impressed.

However, today my stomach was growling. That's a good sign. When I'm hungry, I lose weight :) plus, I've noticed that when I have soup I usually tend to hold a little weight, so hopefully tomorrow's weigh-in is better.

got to stay positive.

I had roughly 250 calories today. A veggie sushi roll for supper and a salad for lunch.

At the salad bar there was this pre made salad with bocconcini (tiny mozzarella balls) and tomato. NOW HOW COULD I PASS THAT UP? IT WAS REAL MOZZARELLA. So I added two bocconcini to my normal salad and went on my way. What I didn't know was that there was BASIL in the pre made salad! And, it was amazing!

I miss cooking SO bad. And having real foods, and real flavours! And most importantly, making things my way. Having a mandatory meal plan at uni sucks balls. :(

On another note, my butt looks smaller! That's never happened before! It's smaller, kinda toned, and has like no dimples! I'm amazed! My butt is the second thing I hate most about myself, next to my thighs.
On the other hand. I feel fatter than yesterday AGAIN. I'm huge!

All I want is to be thin, that all. Please oh please let it somehow happen faster!

Think thin ladies!

♥, Mint.

1 comment:

  1. It's probably because a lot of soups contain a lot of salt. I notice I lose less when I eat soup.

    I couldn't do a mandatory meal plan! Even though I don't cook much because I prefer just choosing low cal things, I couldn't be told what to eat each day. I don't think I would eat... xx

    ReplyDelete