Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Good News?

Hello!

Today I lost weight, but not the amount I was hoping for! >.<

Feeling defeated before I even got up this morning I decided to skip psychology (only class of the day) and try to get caught up in some things/mope at how fat I am.

Feeling mopey and pathetic, I gave up my fast (at around 12:30-1:00).

So in to-to, today I had:

  • some carrots and low-cal dip
  • 3 mouthfuls of fat-free yogurt
  • a pack of low-sugar oatmeal (110 cal)

I felt guilty later on and have been downing the water ever since.

I didn't go through the calories I actually consumed until a little while ago and I'm... BAMBOOZLED.
I keep thinking I must have missed something more because no matter how many calories I add (maybe an extra tbsp of dressing here, an extra mouthful of yogurt there) I still get under 300 calories!

Not what I was wanting in a day where I did nothing, but much better than I essentially thought! I was actually expecting to see 600-800 calories lol shows where my head is...

However good under 300 cal may be, I'm still really worried. I did basically NOTHING today, barely left my chair while studying... SO, I've been trying to walk around my room to burn off some extra calories. I've also made a "step" out of three of my text books!
Sometimes I slip because of the lack of friction between each books cover, and almost fall and die though lol but that's okay!

Think thin lovelies! ^.^

♥, Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment