Monday, October 31, 2011

The Scale.

Hello,

I had 180 cal today! A fruit cup (90 cal) and a cup of soup (90 cal).

I should have lost weight right? APPARENTLY NOT ACCORDING TO THE SCALE.

I hate that fucking thing. It's never wrong... But at the same time, it's my best friend. I can't live without my scale, even if sometimes I make our relationship tense. I love it.

However, according to my friend here, I've put on about a pound from this morning... this is impossible!!
By the way, you've probably already figured out that my "current weight" shown in the sidebar isn't... up to date let's say haha. That's how disgusting I am, sorry.

Anyway, tomorrow I plan on fasting. It depends how I feel. If I do decide not to fast, it'll be another under 200 cal day.

Good news: It feels like my mind is separating from my body more and more each day! When I look at my fat, and remember what a failure I am, I can't help but snarl and think "how pathetic".

Bad news: My snarl usually turns from emotion to action pretty quickly so I'm currently covered with bruises from punches and fingernails being dug into my fat, and scratches from my new favourite tool, the scissors!

Oh well, maybe this will teach me a lesson about not being so pathetic; about being so worthless.
FUCKING DISAPPEAR BITCH.

Thin or Bust!

♥, Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment