Sunday, October 30, 2011

Today, was GOOD.

Hello!

Today was good!

What makes it good? Under 200 calories! :)

now pat me on the head, say i'm a good little girl, and love me.

I had a sushi roll. I wanted to have soup 90 calories but my friend wanted to have supper and the sushi place on campus was the only thing open.

But it's still a good day :)

This is the start of something new? ♪
I HOPE SO.

I'm sick of looking like a fat tiger, always in pain. And I'm tired of being afraid to shower, afraid to weigh myself, afraid to catch a glimpse of myself in a window.

I'm tired of the pain, and feeling like being too much.
I need to be smaller and smaller still.

I'VE GOT MY HEAD IN THE GAME! ♪

What's with all the HSM references?
I don't know...

Think thin beauties!

♥♥♥ (extra love!), Mint.

1 comment:

  1. Hello :-)

    You're so sweet, and likewise, M.I.A. or not, I'm here for you. Once again, your words remind me of myself.

    Love, your fellow little tiger xxx

    p.s. I don't know how you feel about facebook adds, or if you have facebook, but if you want to add me so you can rant in the messages or have more accessible support (i would never openly ED post on your wall, of course) then feel free: http://www.facebook.com/amandochka.thomas or search Milly Molly Mandy and I am the picture of a painting I did a few months back xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete