Thursday, October 27, 2011

Throw me to the monsters.

I want to scream
I want to die

I'm a failure
I'm pathetic

Leave me to my monsters.

I don't deserve sunlight
I don't deserve love

I'll be alone forever
No one to hear my worries

No one cares
Do you get that?

You're a no one.
Even if you go up to someone and say "I'm going to kill myself"

No one fucking cares.
No one listens.

Fucking die you waste of space.
You fucking whore.

You fucking whale.
You're so fucking fat.

Trying to get attention?
Trying to get affection?

Fucking pathetic.

Go fucking die.
You're nothing.

Fucking BE nothing.

Waste of space.
Fat fucking pig.

Go die.
GO FUCKING DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

FUCKING FAILURE
FUCKING FAT FAILURE
PATHETIC.
WASTE
OF
FUCKING
SPACE

I'm sick of myself.
But I can't escape my weak fuckng body.

Fucking pathetic.
Piece of fucking fat shit.

DIE ALREADY.

1 comment:

  1. oh god that was like reading my internal thoughts, i love you, i know you aren't okay, but i wish i could make it better for you. please hold on, or try, find something that makes you smile, like starlight, glitter, or anything else, i love you, hold strong for as long as you can xxxx

    ReplyDelete