Friday, October 14, 2011

FUCKING HELL.


THAT'S WHAT I BASICALLY LOOK LIKE, PROBABLY WORSE.
I'M PATHETIC
I'M GREEDY
I'M FAAAAAAT.

I was doing SO FUCKING WELL.
WTF HAPPENED?
I lost inspiration, THAT'S what happened.

Food's an addiction. A demon, that needs to be killed.

Comments saying to have just a "little bit" floated in my head.

"Yeah, just a little bit, I'll be fine with that..." HA. NOPE. I'm a fucking monster on a rampage.

Cookie monster binge.

I lost face, and I'm sorry. I just can't handle a little bit :(

I'm sorry I'm so fucking pathetic, like a child who doesn't know when to stop. I'm sorry.

I need the voice to be yelling at me 24/7, to remind me how disgusting I am ALL the time. I need someone RIGHT by my side, someone to mirror, someone to encourage just the same.

Ugh, I need to be thin.

I need to be thin. I need to be thin. I need to be thin.

thinnnnnnnnn.

Such a beautiful word.

Think thin. xoxo

♥, Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment