Sunday, June 24, 2012

But then a little Feather passed by my nose.

I've decided to come back.

this sounds scornfully familiar...


To write everyday about what is happening from day to day. To write my thoughts, and feelings, my fears.

I remembered back to when I started this blog (almost a year ago!), and how nice it was to have my progress documented, and to have people support me, and understand all too well what I was going through.

I forgot that this isn't just a blog, it's a community! And I need to play my part.

I've been selfish.

I thought of this blog as just a way to keep my thoughts in order. And if I didn't write anything, that's just punishing myself. If I didn't write anything, oh well. Who cares?

But then a little Feather passed by my nose, and it made me realize that I'm a voice. And people are listening! People are supporting me, and I ought to do the same for them. I care.

I don't want to be a voice that gets lost along the way. To start off as a strong, powerful wind, and then disappear amongst the leaves of a tree. I want to keep going.

I want to pick up where I left off, and I want to be happy. And skinny. And tiny, and I want to be an inspiration to anyone reading this. I don't want pity. I don't want to be a memory of someone who couldn't get anywhere.

What I'm trying to say is, I'm back. And I promise not to disappoint.

If there are any new blogs out there, please let me know so I can follow them! My dash is dead. And I want to be apart of your stories!

Let's do this thing together ladies!

Think thin!

♥,

Mint.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to have helped, even if it is in a small way! Don't lose hope in your pursuits, even should you stumble a bit along your path. I know you have the strength and determination needed to accomplish your goals, and I shall continue to encourage you as best I can!

    ReplyDelete