Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lock me in a cupboard until I'm thin...

HI,

Let's not get into where I've been, what I weigh, or any of that. Let's just get into my new plan, lol fuck I'm so pathetic...

My old plan was a 550 calorie diet with one fast day per week.

I thought that was pretty good until I read my old diary entries. Omg, I was sooo stong!

what happened?


Anyway, I decided to change my diet to a 200 calorie one with a fast day once a week.


  • Breakfast will probably be a reduced sugar, apple cinnamon oatmeal (110)
  • Lunch will probably be a fat free yogurt (35), or a carrot (35) and fat-free dip (25 per tbsp)
  • Supper will be a salad made up of a cup of iceberg lettuce (8), 1 tomato (22), maybe 3 slices of cucumber (basically non-existent), and a tbsp of calorie-wise italian dressing (5)


That averages out to be about 192.5 calories per day. Plus, with my weekly day of grace (fast day), I should be good even if the days I have carrots goes a little over my limit.

I have to remember though, that I do not want to eat. I'm only eating if I have to.

So, if my mom's not here, no breakfast, no lunch. I'll probably always have to eat supper because people at my work are already monitoring what I eat. And if I'm not at work, I'll be at home, with my mom.

For fast days, I don't have to eat supper when I'm at home. My mom knows I'm fasting once a week because this Indian diet book recommends it for me (apparently I'm a Pitta lol). But, when I'm at work, I'll have to have at least a cup of diluted soup (25 calories if I get the right soup).

Anyway, that's my plan for now. Someone please keep me motivated!


For the next little bit, I'm not going to follow my plan exactly. I mean I'll still stick with the 200 calorie limit, but because of all the food in the fridge I'll just eat different foods until the fridge is empty again... or secretly throw away food when my mom's not around...

Either way, 200 calorie limit. One fast day a week. No food when no one's around.

Strength, and control.


♥,

Mint.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mint, I just came across your blog and have been reading it over the last few hours. Even though in many ways we are different, a lot of your posts rang true to me and I could see myself writing a good majority of them. I myself have been without motivation or any true outlet or confidante, and I know how difficult it can be to feel both miserable and alone. But know that you have my support. You have strength and need only to remember it.

    ReplyDelete