Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Happy Blog-iversary

One year ago I started this blog.

Everything that has happened since then was unexpected. The only expectation I had for this blog was to become thin, and that's basically the only thing that hasn't happened.

I've spent my first year in real life here, with you guys, and you've known my struggles. You were there from the beginning. You were there when I lost weight, when I gained weight. You were there the first time I left bruises on my body, or carved my skin. There through the binges, and the starvation. There through the tears and the days when I couldn't face the sun.

Thank you, all of you for supporting me, whether you were here from the beginning or just reading now, or are a future reader. I don't know what I would've done without this blog.

This past year has been brutal, and I have definitely changed for the worse, but I suppose that life is a journey, and change is to be expected.

So here's to the next year to follow, and the one after that. Here's to moving forward and leaving the past behind.

Is this supposed to be inspirational? It's sounding inspirational but I'm not feeling inspired at all...

Whatever, I love you guys. And thanks for being there for me.

♥♥♥

Mint.

P.s yesterday was my birthday. It sucked.

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweetiee, my birthday sucked too, i spent it alone apart from my counsellor, who gave me my only bday hug! How old are you now? Im 23. Sigh.

    ill be here even if this year gets worse, to try and help catch you, or if u get better, to cheer u on. ill never leave no matter what u do or dont do, unless i die, of course.

    Love u xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When was your birthday?? I'm 19 now :/

      And thanks for being there for me :) this post was mostly for you anyway! You're always there whenever I need someone. I wish I could help you as much as you help me, Starshine. But I guess that's my fault, I need to be there for you more in order to help you!

      I was trying to catch up on your posts last night actually, but passed out in the middle of one! I'll try to catch up again when I get home from work :3

      Hope all is welllll!

      ♥love you tooo♥

      Delete
  2. You are inspirational. I'm only on my half year to 7 months, but I still feel like you feel, and you're amazing. Don't doubt yourself.
    xx

    ReplyDelete