Saturday, August 4, 2012

I can't think of a clever title.

I keep getting these little bursts of happiness.

They come and suddenly I want to work out healthily, I want to do yoga, and paint. I want to dance, and hug my friends, I want to kiss a stranger just to see what happens.

And then, it's gone.

Life. What's the point? There is none.


I am consumed by the darkness once again. My head is quiet, and time tick tocks by.

I wish I wanted something in life. Something real, you know? Something to do.

Earlier today I wanted to be a baker, and own a bakery/café. I'd have a chalkboard out front that would say when the baguettes and tarts and scones would be coming out of the oven...

But that makes no money. My business wouldn't even make a dime too probably. I'd have to close and work at Wal-Mart. I'd be an embarrassment. And fatter than ever.

About half an hour I decided I wanted to join the fitblr movement on tumblr. Be super healthy and happy and eat loads but still lose weight because I'd be working it off.

Yeah, no.


Fucking hell. I don't want to be here. I don't want to be on earth. I want to die.

I wish I was never born.

I'm so ungrateful.

This is going to be a long life...

- Mint.

1 comment:

  1. hows it going lovely? feeling any better? i know that feeling of not wanting to be here so well too, i hope you are managing to avoid it and escape the darkness a little xx

    ReplyDelete