Sunday, December 16, 2012

I am cold.

So my friend let me read her "secret blog".

I was super excited because I'm just a curious person and no one ever tells me anything! I have no idea why no one tells me anything actually. I'm not a bitch. I don't talk about people behind their backs. I honestly don't care enough to talk about other people.

BUT ANYWAY, she shared her blog (after deleting a few things T_T) and I was really excited to learn about my friend's DEEP DEPRESSING SECRETS.

Yeah, right.

Turns out she's just a party girl (which I already knew), and she had a slutty phase (which she already told me about), and she's super nice and everyone loves her. LOL SO DISAPPOINTING.

C'MON B, C'MON.

I finally had a successful fast today! And Starshine said she'd fast with me to help me stay on track. It's sort of sad when someone realizes you're so lost and fed up with life that only successfully starving yourself can help. I'll take it though. If someone wants to kick my ass into gear, GO RIGHT AHEAD. I WILL LOVE IT AND LOVE YOU FOREVER.

Today my dad wanted to have lunch with me but I was at work :/ so he came and said hi to me there!

I honestly got teary eyed. I don't know why. I don't even like my dad and I know we'll never be close. But I don't know... I was just happy.

My brother also texted me today saying that if I needed anything while my mom was gone to just ask.

Am I the only one finding this extremely suspicious? Mom must have said something.

Did I mention that I didn't sleep last night? I just decided that I wasn't sleeping, and that was that.

Today I think I might take some sleeping pills just to zonk out fast. I can see this becoming a vicious circle...

- Mint.

1 comment:

  1. Most the time I like it when people leave me nice comments, because I already feel shit about myself, I like feeling like people care. But sometimes you just need a kick in the rear, like you said. So get your ass into gear. ;)

    Honestly, though, Lord knows I need the same motivation, so here's to both of us staying strong this week.

    ~Scarlett

    ReplyDelete