Friday, January 11, 2013

Rant about work, nothing food related at all.

I don't understand idiots.

Honestly.

I don't get how they get through life. And I don't understand how they can just be... so stupid.

I'm not saying that I'm super smart or anything, but I'm just saying that, I don't get it lol

I don't get how an ENTIRE grocery store can be run by idiots. I don't get how no one can organize shit, order shit, be on top of things, get the fuck back to you when you ask questions, and just simply be in charge of other idiots.

It must be really frustrating for the department managers, you know? The blind leading the blind.

Whenever I come into work the bakers have already left for the day, so I get to take over the huge table for my cakes.

BUT, every god damn day they move all my stuff around, throw stuff out that I put aside (which has a SIGN, saying to not throw out), and leave everything they possibly can on the table that I'm supposed to be working on.

I swear that for the eight hours that they are there, all they're doing is moving my knives, moving my cakes, moving my icing, throwing out my containers, and messing up the table.

And the cleaning girl is an idiot too. Instead of scrubbing the floor, she soaks it by pouring water on certain spots, AKA CREATING HAZARDOUS PUDDLES ALL OVER THE PLACE.

And today she pulled out all these bins and they were in my way the ENTIRE time and she was just going to LEAVE THEM THERE until the end of her shift when she finally gets around to mopping. In the meantime she just sat on the table watching me trying to avoid all of these fucking hazards.

"Can I do anything to help?"

"Yeah, you can finish fucking mopping and put your god damn bins back so that I can actually do my fucking job."

Ugh.

And the staff that packs all the bakery products complain about not being able to get their 15 minute break because there's just, SOOOO much to do.

T_T

Please. I've done their job before when they've been short people, it's not hard! It's actually meant for 16-year-olds, not adults! And it's 15 minutes! I mean, no one even needs those breaks. They were designed to get a cup of coffee, and for having a smoke. Not for sitting on your ass complaining about your idiot life to other idiots who don't give a fuck.

Not that it matters but, I never take breaks, AND I frequently work over time without booking my hours. BECAUSE THE JOB SIMPLY NEEDS TO BE DONE.

I worked 3 extra hours today without being payed, without even thinking that I SHOULD be paid. And I don't really care.

What I do care about is how much of that added time was created by these fucking idiots.

These are the sorts of people who only listen to pop music. The people you don't "like" art. The people who are just blind to everything around them. They don't see beauty, feel beauty, think beauty. They don't ponder about things, and they can't carry conversations. They only care about themselves, and about being fake. Not even fake because they're not actually faking anything. They simply have no personality.

I really have troubles understanding how they've made it this far in life...

Sorry, rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment