Monday, January 14, 2013

Tomorrow will be better.

The last few days I've been stuffing my face.

Not intensely, but enough to make my shrunken stomach expaaaaand.

Today I was supposed to fast but I snapped and ate.

Ugh I hate myself so much.

I'll just have to fast tomorrow I guess.

The day started out so well! I had black coffee and a cigarette for breakfast, and then tea the rest of the day.

AND YES! I BOUGHT SMOKES! HURRAY.

And then work happened, and that's when I snapped. They've cut my hours and have given me even more responsibility. I mean, how am I going to get all of this extra stuff done in less time when I couldn't even get the original stuff done with my extra hours?

So much stress piling and piling. I just have to deal I guess. I've just got to stay sane.

♥,

Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment