Wednesday, March 5, 2014

SO THAT'S WHAT A COFFEE DATE IS...

So the coffee date went from noon to about 9 in the morning…

We went and had coffee, went for a drive, walked his dog, tried to play video games, decided to get drunk, got wasted, watched comedy, went to mcdicks, came back, watched hockey, and I decided I wanted to pass out at like 9 at night.

He obviously did not want to pass out because almost as soon as we got into his bed, we were making out.

I told him he didn't want me. I said that I have no experience, and that he might end up living with Dill  and I so it could get awkward fast. But he just said that he didn't care, but we didn't have to do anything if I didn't want to.

Obviously though I was already in the situation so I continued making out with the guy. And then my top was off, and then his was and there was like this dry humping thing going on for awhile lmao

It's so weird because this dude just doesn't turn me on at all.

He's sweet as hell. He nice, and interesting, and fun to talk to… I'm just legit not attracted to him.

I ended up staying the night and he had his arms wrapped around me the whole time, and would like kiss my shoulders and stuff all nice like.

I think I only slept for like two hours, and he was on and off he whole night.

Once morning came he wanted to make me coffee in bed but I guess his place had neither sugar nor sweetener so we ended up getting coffee from a Starbucks that was nearby.

He drove me home and kissed me goodbye and that was my first sober kiss and it was so awkward feeling lol ugh.

I wish I liked this guy, I really do. Fuck.

And now I'm all depressed because two of my friends ditched me so far, and I don't want to be here. I want to be at home or driving or anywhere but here.

The roads are still crap though… :/ And I hate everything.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment