Saturday, August 2, 2014

My birthday is coming up in like 10 days




Sasha Pivovarova & Andreea Diaconu
Chloé Fall Winter 2014
“Don’t look back.”
On a gravel road in a deserted landscape, two girls make their escape. 

In a spontaneous moment, they seize their chance to run.
All roads lead to adventure.



Lensed by Inez & Vinoodh




I've decided that during my 21st year on this earth, I'm going to dedicate my life to being free.

I'm not saying that I'm going to go explore the world and not be grounded by anything, I'm just saying that I'm going to work really hard on ridding myself of the chains I've shackled myself with, and destroy the walls I've built.

I want to feel like a bird. Fearless.

I want to see things and do them. I want to not care about people. I want to be independent and I want to go somewhere.

I don't want to care so much… I want to be free…

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment