Friday, June 3, 2016

My head hurts like a mother fucker.

Hellooo~!


I just updated my stats ;)

I haven't done that in YEARS.

Today, yesterday, and the day before my head has been pounding. I think it might be a slight concussion from when BB pinned me on the ground during our last fight on Wednesday. I think this because my head hasn't hurt like this since September when he did give me a concussion.

My body is pretty sore in general though. Not all from him though lol don't worry; except for beside my right eye it hurts to touch because he slammed my head a little when he choked me to the ground.

Wow, that sounds intense but I swear it wasn't. I'd have bruises if it was intense and I've got nothing so yeah, don't worry.

The real reason my body is aching is because of our bed I'm thinking. I think we need to flip the mattress because springs are digging into me. I've got a bruise on the small of my back, right above my butt crack and a bruise on my left hip from it. ALSO, sleeping is getting difficult too because I'm fucking bony man. Like, I can't sleep on my side with my knees together because they just jab into each other, so I have to spread them out while on my side. But then since they're spread out it kinks my back again and it's annoying. Or my hips dig into the springs because there's no more cushion on them.

Ummmm...

I start my new job at Home Outfitters as their visual merchandiser on Wednesday so I guess that's cool. Makin' money and shit.

Honestly though, I was really hoping Starbucks would call me back haha right now, I really want a job with no responsibility. Something easy going and non-stressful. Being a visual merchandiser, you've got a lot riding on your shoulders. I mean, I'm responsible for the store's appearance. That's kind of important, you know?

AND this job is more like, "interior design merchandising" as opposed to "fashion merchandising". So I'm doing something I've never done before. And know what else? I'll have to make beds... I SUCK AT MAKING BEDS. ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL.

Like, I can make a bed. But it takes me forever.

Also, they've never had a visual merchandiser in there before so I'm filling a brand new position. That means people are going to be very interested in wtf I'm doing. Don't you just love people staring at you and judging your work Mint?

NO, NO I DO NOT.

My life is very conflicting. I crave attention but most times, when I get it, I hate it and want to crawl in a dark hole to die.

Whatever, whatever. Experience, money, and exercise. That's all I need in a job and I've got it. Who knows though, maybe Starbucks will hit me up haha

Another thing I should note before I go is that I need to focus on making my goddamn portfolio the next little while so I can get into fashion design school. It's been on my list for two years now, wtf is my problem?

Maybe I'll write another post tomorrow about more of my stresses with BB. Actually, I probably won't because he has tomorrow off. I'm hoping we can go to a park :3

SUNDAY, Sunday I'll update y'all.

Love you, hope everyone is doing alright. 

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment