Monday, January 30, 2012

Good News.

Helloo~,

I'm still in a depressed state, missing home, missing childhood... BUT I have something awesome to say.

My friend is religious and apparently her church is going to fast all throughout March, together.

She told me about this and that she was going to do it but she wanted to make sure that I'd still eat because APPARENTLY, I don't eat when she doesn't. Which I haven't noticed at all, because I'm a HUGE FAT WHORE.

ANYWAY, we talked through it and we came to the conclusion that she can't control when I eat and when I don't eat.

A.K.A. she's letting me fast with her without judgment :3 Hello support!

She also decided that she'll have to ease into it because she's never fasted before. Which is what February is about! Tomorrow, we fast. Eat "normally" (a.k.a restrict for me) on Wednesday/Thursday, then fast Friday-Sunday.

Eat Monday, Tuesday. Fast Wednesday. Eat Thursday, Friday. Fast until I go home for reading week (the 17th).

Eat reading week.

Soup until the 1st!

Then FAST-FAST-FAST.

I will not break. I have support. This is now a competition. I can do it.

I. WILL. SUCCEED.

I hope all of your days are looking up, lovelies. If not, try to do something to take your mind off of it! I know that I'm all talk, but just because I am doesn't mean that you don't have to be!

♥, Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment