Monday, January 9, 2012

What's the Point?

Hello~,

So today I had my first real class of my higher level French and so far so good! I'm keeping up! :)

Other than that today was another pointless day.

I want to go home so bad. I don't belong here. I belong at home with my mom and my dog. The real world is much too dark and filled with sorrow to live in, and I long for the blissful days of being a little girl who came home from school all excited to tell her mom about her day.

this world is not meant for a child.

And that's just it. I'm still a child and I should've died a child because I have no use for the future. I've lived too long, and with each day that passes, I'm just dragging it out.

I need to go home.

Oh well... I'm going to go to bed. Sleeping is my favourite part of the day. It's nice to not exist for a few hours...

until you wake up.

♥,

Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment