Tuesday, April 9, 2013

BLEH.

Binged right after the fast.

So I'm fasting again to get it right.

Lately I've been trying to see how the courses at the university where my friends are at transfer over to the university that I go to, so that I can live with my friends this upcoming year.

But it's taking forever and now everyone's plans are changing.

It was supposed to be me and my three friends living in a house together and it was supposed to be awesome.

Except now, my one friend is going to live with her parents because they're moving to the city and it would be cheaper for her, my other friend is stuck in the apartment that her dad bought for her (even though she can't afford the rent he's making her pay), and my last friend made plans to live with this other girl because apparently she just wants to know she has a place to live next year.

So everything sucks basically.

I don't want to live alone, and I definitely don't want to go back to Kelowna and live alone.

I don't know, but all of these options suck, a lot. And I don't even want to do anything.

I hate everything and life sucks so much omg. Whoever said that "it gets better" was totally wrong.

I don't want to wait until I'm 50 for things to get better. And even then it won't be better because I'll be OLD.

I DON'T WANT TO EVEN BE 19. How can I cope with turning 20? And 21? And so on?

I was fine being 4 or 5. Let's just go back to that, okay?

Okay.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment