Saturday, April 20, 2013

Ooh la, the world just chewed her up, spat her outttt.

This post isn't about food or anything, it's just a normal person post basically.

So I put in my two weeks notice at work on the 16th which means that my last day as a cake decorator is on the 30th.

I start training the new girl tomorrow, and I secretly want to train her super badly so that everything just crumbles and they're like,

"OMG MINT WE MISS YOU AND NEED YOU AND YOU WERE SO AWESOME HOW DID WE TAKE YOU FOR GRANTED!?"

I decided to quit because I'm really behind in school and just want it DONE. Plus, if I don't have a job in the summer, I HAVE EVERYDAY TO DO WHATEVER.

Of course I'll work on school and stuff, but it also means that I'm not chained to commitments, you see?

Mom says that as long as I'm working hard on school, she'll give me some money so I'm not entirely broke.

I want this summer to be memorable. Usually all my summers suck and I don't do anything.

BUT THIS SUMMER, this summer will be good! Full of music and smokes, and coffee, and stars, and sun, and driving, and laughter, and just yeah. I want it to be good.

The one bad thing about not working is that I won't get to see cute clean-up boy every second day :(

I really wish he liked me lol sometimes I think he does, but that's probably in my head.

PLUS, he has a girlfriend.
PLUS, I'm going back to university in a few months so I guess it really doesn't matter.

BUT FUCK, I wish guys weren't so cute and perfect...

What else can I write about? I told B that I'd try to make it long but I really don't know what to write about.

OH, B CAME HOME LIKE LAST WEEK AND I FELT BACK BECAUSE I DITCHED HER MULTIPLE TIMES BECAUSE IT WAS JUST A BAD STRESSFUL WEEKEND, SORRY, BUT I LOVE YOU THANK YOU COME AGAIN.

Also I want to learn  how to play the guitar!! I think I might try to get into that this summer too.

Just an update on the eating thing:

Lately I haven't really been eating anything until dinner without even realizing it. But my mom's been really busy and stressed with work so she's been buying a lot of junk food for dinner lately so that's been screwing me over (since I haven't really been focusing on food specifically at the moment).

But I think that after April everything will begin to fall into place. I won't be working at a fucking BAKERY with sugar EVERYTHING there, and mom won't be buying junk, and I'll be more active hanging out with friends and stuff. So I'm crossing my fingers for that.

I made a really long, deep cut yesterday, barely any blood. so there's that too.

My friends and I are planning a road trip this summer to the ocean which means heat, and water. Which normally means shorts and bathing suits.

How am I going to hide my legs? Last year was easy because I just didn't go out, but this year? I've been thinking about this for awhile and have no idea what to do.

I can't pull off dresses and skirts.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment