Monday, April 8, 2013

It's empty in the valley of your heart.

Remember that razor blade I stole from work this summer?

Yeah, I tried it again today and decided that I like it way better than my scissors.

The weekend wasn't too bad calorie-wise. Sunday was over for sure, but I figure that if I eat a high calorie amount every so often, my metabolism won't die.

Today was a fast day and I'm so cold and tired.

We're out of cake at work again and there's so many orders coming in and the set stock is incredibly low.

I'm not interested at all in school so I just keep getting further and further behind.

Last week was interesting because cute boy at work was told that his girlfriend was cheating on him. BUT the day after, everything was fine because his whore of a girlfriend (who is actually cheating on him) got him to believe that she isn't. So that's anti-climactic...

I also got a lecture from my one guy friend about smoking and how bad it is for you blahblahblah. He wouldn't shut up about it, but the most annoying part was that he linked it to my ED and depression and stuff. WHICH IS STUPID AND TOTALLY WRONG AND I WAS LIKE NO AND HE WAS LIKE YES AND I WAS LIKE OMG YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME APPARENTLY WHICH IS SAD BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU DID KNOW ME AND NOW THIS IS WEIRD BECAUSE YOU'RE TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM WHO I THOUGHT YOU WERE AND NOW I DON'T EVEN WANT TO TALK TO YOU EVER AGAIN.

So I'm not going to talk to him anymore. He was getting boring anyway.

I might go and get drunk by myself now... Life really sucks.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment