Friday, April 5, 2013

Just an update.

Hi there!

Just wanted to update you:


  • Tuesday I broke my limit and had 700 calories.
  • Wednesday my mom made dessert which broke my limit again and I had 700 calories.
  • But THURSDAY, I finally made it and had a good 500!

Today will be good too so 500 is definitely what I'll be having.

Tomorrow my mom said that she wanted to make me supper (she loves cooking), so I'll fast for the day until dinner time.

Planning is essential for restricting. If I plan I can have whatever my mom makes all the time, or go out with friends, and not feel entirely guilty. When I don't have time to plan or think, chaos happens.

I didn't fast on Wednesday like I was planning, but I'm pleased that my calorie intake wasn't too high (for just starting restricting again).

I think that if I steadily restrict, and fast Monday's, I'll have a better chance than fasting Mondays and binging everyday after.

B was supposed to come up this weekend, but it decided to snow, and other stuff so she's not :(

ONE DAY THOUGH.

I'm also reading Winter Girls for the fourth time haha I love that book, it has such a good writing style.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment