Monday, October 28, 2013

Could I intrest you in living?

"I'M FRUSTRATED ABOUT LIFE
AND DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WE AREN'T ASKED WHETHER OR NOT WE WANT TO PARTICIPATE BEFORE EMBARKING ON THIS HELL HOLE OF AN ADVENTURE"

A text I just sent to a friend.

Yes, I'm confused about life still. Yes it's time for another rant.

When I wrote the text above I stopped to think after about how one would ask another if they wanted to become living or not.

"How would you like to constantly learn, and experience things that are so real, emotions will bubble out of you?"

"How would you like to live on earth, forever?"

"How would you like to meet your soulmate?"

"How would you like to feel as happy as a clam and as free as a bird?"

"How would you like to breathe, just watching time pass by?"

I feel like depending on who's asking, the questions could be highly biased. And also, I feel like a lot of disclosures should be added:

*WARNING: many bubbling emotions are filled with self-hatred, frustration, bitterness, and hopelessness. Learning and experiencing may or may not make bubbling worse.

*WARNING: your particular soul may or may not feel like forever is WAY too long and will look for alternative ways to escape.

*WARNING: you may or may not know that said soulmate is your soulmate and you may or may not end up with them.

*WARNING: life is not always fun, free, or happy.

*WARNING: air may be toxic and time does not actually exist, HAVE FUN FUCKER.

I feel like if life was described to me how other people view life, I'd actually say yes. But, I'd like someone to describe my potential life to me instead, then I'd make a much better decision and have a much better, more positive outlook on life.

But I guess that's the point of life, not knowing. Who knows what's just around the corner? Who knows what tomorrow will bring? No one, and apparently that "unknown" is a thriller to some people. And others just accept it because they have to I suppose. BUT I HATE IT.

I WANT TO KNOW, I WANT TO KNOW, I WANT TO KNOW.

I want to know what path to take. I don't want to waste time. I don't want to make the wrong decision. I WANT TO DO WHAT I WAS BORN TO DO.

WHAT WAS I BORN TO DOOOOOO?

Right now, I've thrown out all my options. This always happens though. I cycle through my options quite frequently and always end up rejecting them all.

Death would be so much better. Just nothing but quiet forever. Eternal sleep, it'd be lovely.

You're supposed to live for the unknown, but right now, there is no future possibility that could make me want to stick around.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment