Thursday, October 17, 2013

Home is wherever I'm with youuuuu~.

I get to go home on Saturday nightttttt

And today's already Thursdaaaaaaaaay

And I get to go out tonighttttttt!

And I'm losing weightttttttt!

And I even got to eat trail mixxxxxx!

WAH WAH WAHHHHHH

When I go home I'm going to talk to my mom about dropping out.

I really just want to work. Try to get into visual at work (so choosing what the mannequins wear, deciding which clothes go where, etccccccc. I think it'd count as design experience lol), maybe get a second job as a cake decorator if I can't get full-time hours at work.

I DON'T KNOW. I just really want to create, and work, and make money.

All I know is that, right now, I realllllllly don't want to do school work. And like, yeah. I just want to work work!

I have today off (because I have class that I never go to) and I want to go to work sooooo badddddd.

I have nothing else to say really lol I'm excited to see my dog soon, I want to drop out of school, and I'm losing weight while eating pizza. WHO WOULDA THOUGHT.

I'm almost at my old starting weight again! HOLLAAAA

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment