Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Today was supposed to be good but then it sucked, you know?

I was going to paint and it was going to be lovely.

But instead I binged on pizza and watched movies and then I tried to purge and couldn't and so I was just filled with regret and self-hatred.

Oh and wanna know how pathetic I am? Somehow I got blood on my white sheets and white pillow cases from cutting last night. And then I got fucking PIZZA on the sheets too. Like wtf man, my life is so embarrassing.

I also beat everyone's score on flappy bird and they all just tapped out of the competition and I feel like that's not fair! I feel like my victory is so understated like grrrrrrrr.

AND, B! I just realized that that one text post I made on tumblr,

You're alone because you asked for it you arrogant bitch.

Might make you think that it's about you. The only reason I say that is because whenever someone posts something that could remotely be meant for me, I think it was meant for me; even if it makes no sense at all (goes back to the unpleasant days of nex).

It's not about you if you were wondering lol it's about this girl I follow on tumblr. I met her in first year and she always vents on tumblr about having no one, and no one cares about her, blah blah blah, and I've on several occasions sent her long heartfelt messages asking how she was, how she was doing, and that if she ever felt lonely she could talk to me, and that I understood the feeling of being utterly alone etc. etc. etc.

And most times this bitch won't even reply. I called her out on it once and she said she was bad at remembering to reply to things and that she appreciated it. Which is utter bull, so like, wtf. She's ginger so maybe that's it...

So anyway, today she wrote a text post saying:

I've invested too much of myself into all of these people that eventually once they all left, I had nearly nothing left.

and then later:

If there's one thing this life has taught me it's that I'm in it alone.

And so I just posted my post in hopes that she'd see it because I'm a bitch and I don't even care anymore.

But yeah, I just didn't want you accidentally thinking that it was about you because if I were in your position, I'd def think it was about me.

I have nothing else to say, but I wish I did.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment