Saturday, February 8, 2014

I'm really bored today, fuck.

I've been gone for awhile, hey?

Sorry about thaaaaat, my mom came to town to visit. And my dad did too apparently.

My parents are divorced by the way. It's not like they don't get along or anything, it's just weird and annoying and stressing when I have to deal with both of them at the same time. So it's probably a good thing that they're divorced!

I had to ditch them both on a few occasions just to go for a drive, clear my head, and have a few smokes. Thank god for that too.

Thursday is when my mom finally left (my dad only stayed for two nights) and I worked that afternoon too. I was originally only supposed to work 1-5:30, but one of the girls was really sick so they asked me to stay until 8. By the time they asked me it was around 6 (I stayed late to buy some shirts) so I was like sureeee no problemmmmm. I had nothing better to do.

But apparently I did have something better to do, because almost as soon as I said that I'd stay later, my boring friend phoned me, needing a ride to the hospital.

She had a surgery done earlier that day so like a 5 year birth control thing, I don't know. But yeah, she was coming out of the anesthetic and feeling immense pain. She was throwing up and yeah, she needed a ride.

I told my boss and they let me go, so that was good! It wasn't a major emergency or anything, so it was a pretty chill ride. I got to have a few smokes and chug my coffee (the district manager was in that day so I wasn't allowed to have my coffee at the front apparently, GAAAAAAY).

I came back and only had an hour and fifteen minutes left so it wasn't that bothersome. Even though the store was completely DEAD the whole time.

After work I texted Dill (because Morgan is out of town right now) and asked if she wanted to go out, because I really needed to go out.

She was down but she was already pre drinking at this pub, so I told her I'd pre drink at home because I'm broke, and then I'd meet up with her.

I was nervous about meeting her at the club because, A) I hate doing things by myself B) I suck at finding people C) I didn't want to wait in the line by myself/cab myself

BUT, I got my rookie to drive me down, I met this girl in the lineup, paid for cover to get in faster, and found Dill really easy!

The night was good because I'm getting more into the bar crowd here and actually know people!!

Dill got a SHIT TON of free M from this guy because she said it was her birthday which was rad, and I hung out with that girl I met in the line up a lot of the night too because we were really wanting to dance.

At the end of the night, we were all going to go to this after party but one of Dill's friends was all crying and upset and shit because I guess Dill told her that they'd only go to the club and no where after. This girl had an 8 o'clock class in the morning and all her shit was at Dill's place.

AND FOR SOME STUPID FUCKING REASON, I was like, you can stay at my place! I'll drive you to Dill's in the morning! Don't worry about it!

Which was dumb. Because I wanted to go to the after party. Fuck.

But whatevs, good karma I guess… Good karma.

I want to go out tonight too, but we'll see what happensssss. I just want to go out and dance all the time. That's all I want from life lol

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment