Monday, June 16, 2014

I'm burning white-hot mother fucker.

I'm not the type of person to go down without a fight, not anymore anyway.

I learnt early in high school that if I let things slide, if I take shit from people… well, I just harbour hate that blooms into self-destruction; and I feel like I'm better than that.

Never have I gotten my just dessert and have felt guilt. It makes me feel even. And again, I'd never do what I do if it wasn't warranted.

I'm a fire sign, but not a strong, steady glow. I'm a leo, a wild fire. I react according to what you give me. One second I'm tame, then next I'm swallowing you whole.

I'm not meant to stay still, it's not my nature. I'm meant to make waves, move fucking mountains.

Wherever I go, you'll know I was there; I have a fucking presence. And yes, I sound so fucking full of myself here but fuck it. It's my blog, my mind. If I feel this way about myself for even a split second, I should be allowed to express it.

Right now I feel like I'm a wild card. I can be anything and everything, and I'll make you know it.

All I'm saying here is that I'm pissed. That I allowed myself to be fucked again, that I opened up, and trusted, and it was all for nothing. And guess who got bumped off board once again? Me.

You don't do that to a young Italian female leo who was born in the year of the rooster. I mean, that's just asking for it. You also don't do that to someone who straight up told you, told you both that it's not a good idea to fuck with me.

I've told you the stories of past occurrences, why do you think I'd treat you two any better? Especially when you didn't trust me enough to believe that I went against your fake ass fucking morals.

When we first got together you told me, "Whatever you do, please, please, don't cheat." I simply told you not to fuck with my heart.

I'm glad one of us stuck to our morals at least… unfortunately for you though, you're in check at the moment, and your king isn't looking too hot, babe.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment