Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Screw titles, they're just labelling shit B)

If this whole relationship was a shit ton of lies, it at least had some positives.

I've because more comfortable with my messy hair, and makeupless face. I've been able to tell my mom about all the things I've been hiding from her these past 5 years, and I've been able to wear shorts around the house.

So I guess that's worth it.

In other news, I've been falling into old habits. Black coffee, smokes, and apples.

These anti-social anxiety pills kill my appetite. I don't really care about food, and I have no interest in anything sweet. It's amazing.

In a few days my prescription will be upped a bit too so maybe that'll increase all of this.

The pills are cool too because when bad things happen I don't usually hate myself (unless I'm drunk), I just feel empty. Which sucks but I mean, it's better I think.

It's three in the afternoon and I still haven't finished my apple from breakfast. I've got about a quarter of it left.

Ahhhhh, I love this. I haven't been able not to binge in my house since I was like 13. Yay drugs!

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment