Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Another plan to fail.

1. So after a few days of binging on couscous salad and bean salad, I've finally returned to report a day of fasting.

2. I feel stupid saying that I've created yet another foolproof  plan (since lately I haven't been sticking to anything), but here it is:
  • Roughly 500 calories per day
  • 1 day a week for juice fasting (still staying in the 500 cal limit)
  • Breakfast is either 1/2 a banana (50) and 9 almonds (60), 1/2 apple (50) and 1/2 tbsp peanut butter (50), oatmeal (110), or a super thin slice of bread (50) with peanut butter and jam (50).
  • A snack of either 1/2 a banana (50) and 9 almonds (60), 1/2 apple (50) and 1/2 tbsp peanut butter (50), or 4 carrots (100) with mustard.
  • Lunch is a bowl of soup (100), or an open faced veggie sandwich (100).
  • Another snack of either 1/2 a banana (50) and 9 almonds (60), 1/2 apple (50) and 1/2 tbsp peanut butter (50), or 4 carrots (100) with mustard.
  • Dinner is a salad (100), soup (100), or steamed veggies (100).
I'm trying to fit in all the cravings (protein, carbs, sugar), and keeping a higher metabolism by eating frequently throughout the day.

I'm going to really try to workout on non-fast days, and make sure to keep up with liquids (coffee in the morning, tea and water in the afternoon, water and mint tea in the evening).

So today was good, hopefully tomorrow will be too.

3. Last night my mom gave me her green coffee bean diet pills because she said she's not consistent enough. I'm happy because I've been wanting to try them out. So in the morning I'm taking my regular diet pill, and then before lunch and dinner, I'll take the green coffee pills. I may or may not take the second dose of my regular diet pill in the afternoon. It depends on how focused I am, and how jittery I want to feel.

4. I finally talked to my brother today around 4 o'clock. I was making tea in the kitchen and he was heating up a frozen dinner. It was nice because it felt like we just got home from school or something. I really do miss being little. Being an adult is so pointless and boring and ugh, I hate it.

Thanks everyone for your support, it made me feel less alone and it was very much appreciated. 

Mint.

2 comments:

  1. You can do this, and if you eat a bit more, it is just because your body is hungry and nothing else, not that you are a failure, or you suck, just that your body normally needs 1300 to actually function, so when you eat less it starts fighting back.

    i love you and i worry for you, and i cant quite believe your mum gave you diet pills.. well i can believe she did in that i believe you when you write it, but... i cant believe she thinks giving them you is a good idea!?!? (even if you might be thrilled!)

    I love you mint. hang on, please? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to follow up this schedule of yours if you don't mind, although without diet pills as I haven't got any. Please message me how you doing with the diet,I will do this same. We might motivate each other and achieve the goal together.
    Please let me know if you will be happy to do that, as I want to lose weight and at the moment my weight had stopped. It's not a good felling. I just lost my motivation somehow, and need a buddy to keep going.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete