Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Prissy, fat, worthless, greedy, selfish, rude, fat fat fat fat whale.

I'm posting again because this just happened.

I was in the living room, typing up my rant, when my brother walks into the kitchen and tries to make a cup of tea using the keurig.

He's not doing it right, and he's swearing and cursing.

I get up to try to help him.

He continues saying it's not him, it's the machine, because he has the exact same machine at home and it doesn't do this.

I open the machine and say it's because he put the basket in wrong.

He slams it closed and says, "Well how the fuck am I supposed to know that?"

I slammed it open and told him to look at the arrows.

He said, "I don't know how to do that because I just use the fucking cups that were made for the fucking machine."

I said that you use the basket for the cups.

He said that he "doesn't take the damn basket out, because he uses the machine for what it's used for". He continues on asking, why we're so weird and use the attachment to brew different coffee, and why don't we use the cups, that's why any normal person would buy the fucking machine.

And I said, "Because the cups are fucking expensive and we have no money because we've been dealing with YOU fucking lazing around doing nothing and sleeping on our couch for a month!"

He gets all mad and storms off downstairs while shouting, "FINE! I DON'T WANT WANT TO BE BOTHERING YOU GUYS BY SLEEPING ON A COUCH. I'LL GO LOOK FOR HELP SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

He left.

My mom yelled at me for being rude. Said I'll be a terrible psychologist. Said I should stop acting like a perfect princess.

So I put the clean dishes away, put the dirty ones in the dishwasher, washed his dirty pans by hand, made his tea, made my mom tea, cried for about three seconds and am empty again. Numb.

He came back of course. My mom phoned him and apologized on my "bad behavior". They're watching tv together, drinking the tea I made.

I'm going to go cut.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry.
    That wasn't your fault at all, they can't blame you like that.
    You will be an amazing psychologist. You will be amazing at anything you want to do in life.

    I hope you're okay and you didn't hurt yourself.
    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete