Friday, November 16, 2012

Wait, don't drown it in the waterhole. Taste, the feeling of a fever soul.

1. Yesterday I ate too much, so I'm fasting today.

2. Yesterday morning my mom told me that when she got home from work, I would show her where I was at with my schooling.

It stressed me out all day. I couldn't focus on anything other than the fact that I'm a failure and I hate myself.

I cut of course.

Felt guilty. Ate. Felt more guilty and ashamed. Wanted to cut more, but didn't.

Felt absolutely alone.

When I told her how behind I am, she was really sweet and nice about it all. She knew how terrible I felt about it. I'm lucky to have her.

3. After that ordeal was over, I had a lovely little anxiety attack and couldn't sleep.

4. When I finally fell asleep I dreamt that I had a super huge thigh gap. If only...


♥,

Mint.

2 comments: