Monday, June 3, 2013

Did they have brains or knowledge?

Today I worked out how many calories I consumed (lately I've just been trying to avoid food altogether because counting makes me obsess and then only 0 is good enough and then I think I'm not good enough and then I give up and go be fat), and the grand total wasss: 200.

And I was like, woah! That's better than when I'm normally doing well! Usually 500 is my first goal, and then 300 is when I'm deep into things.

But then I thought, "Would've been BETTER without the stupid mango I ate for lunch. The mango was 130 calories! More than HALFFFF."

And then I thought, "Monday's used to be fast days, and I knew that it was Monday, and I knew that I should've fasted."

So now I'm really disappointed in myself.

THIS IS WHY I DON'T COUNT.

However, now there are no more mangos, so I can just stick to broccoli again.

Maybe one of these days I'll even weigh myself.

Don't make me laugh!

♥,

Mint.

1 comment:

  1. Jesus you're barely eating anything sweetheart, what's your weight doing?!
    It's Amaris Starshine, I'm milly and the moon now, was it you who asked about reading the blog? If it is you i've sent an invite to your tic tok hotmail addie.

    Love you little one, hold in there xxx

    ReplyDelete