Monday, June 10, 2013

I posting this rant thing here because if I post it on tumblr, people will probably unfollow.



For some reason I think it's really humorous when I see a bunch of stairs with people sitting on them.

I mean, stairs aren't really meant for sitting, they're meant for walking up.

Whenever I see a bunch of people scattered about on giant steps I look at them and all I see is pigeons really. Pigeons are always just everywhere, disrespecting the social norms, doing pigeon things.

And when you realize that your mind has made people into pigeons it's really funny.

What makes people sit on stairs? Like, what gave them this sudden urge to sit on steps? Once they're on the steps, what do they do? What ARE they even doing there??

I end up just standing at the base of the stairs looking at all the pigeons, and them looking at me; are they in a club? Do they think that I'm the pigeon? Do they feel like they're now art and "a part of the stairs"?

These are questions I'd like answered because seriously, I find it the most intriguing thing.

People sitting on stairs, weird right?

No comments:

Post a Comment