Sunday, June 9, 2013

LALALA

So I basically told "Margret" to fuck off yesterday.

I super wasn't interested, and I told him I wasn't so that's that. I think growing up is facing difficult situations by the horns, you know?

I saw B TODAAAAAAY! For like an hour hahaha but whatever, it's nice to see her sexy face. We went for Subway and I had a salad, which is like 150 calories at most (no cheese, fat free sweet onion sauce) and then I went home for COCKTAIL HOUR, HOLLAAAA.

OH AND, the girl who ruined my life when I was 15 is 5 MONTHS PREGNANT. Karma has finally caught up!

I feel really happy and evil like, "BAHAHA HER LIFE IS RUINED NOW" but then I think again and she's obviously happy, and has a cute little family happening, so is this really karma? Probably not. I wish my mind would only hold one opinion...

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment