Monday, June 3, 2013

I think it's raining but I'm too lazy to actually check

So May was alright actually!

Up until the 24th I was eating like 1 crown of broccoli a day (50 cal at most).

After that I went back to Kelowna to look at places to live and I sort messed up T_T

So since the 28th I've been slowly restricting back down. This past weekend I failed at though! I had a major craving for egg salad (you know, mashed eggs and mayo basically, really gross, not really good tasting) all weekend so I basically ate egg salad ALL WEEKEND.

AND, my Grannie reintroduced me to nutella (I tried it when I was little and hated it, but I hated peanut butter when I was little, now love it, so I've been trying to avoid nutella because I was afraid I'd fall in love with it too) AND GUESS WHAT? I fucking love it.

God damn, I ate a whole 375g jar in a day and a half.

But now I'm back on track!

Also, instead of cutting I've been drinking instead! WAY MORE SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE. But now it's happening too often, and calories add up :/ so maybe I should pay attention to that.

Lastly, there's this course I'm registered in and it started in the beginning of May, and me being me, decided to avoid it until about theeeee 28th. Unlike the other courses I'm registered in, this one is not self-paced, meaning that I have to complete assignments and readings by a deadline, meaning that waiting almost a month to actually look at the course wasn't the best idea ever.

So, I missed 3 quizzes (not really a big deal) and the 1st big assignment (which actually is like a midterm) was due yesterday, so I had to read 6 chapters in about 4 days to catch up.

Now just incase you haven't noticed, I'm the biggest procrastinator of all time. So by June 1st, I still had 4 chapters to read. A normal person would be stressing out, and staying up all night just to make sure they got everything read.

BUT I'M NOT NORMAL, so instead I read half a chapter and decided to start drinking at 4 in the afternoon and continue drinking until about 2 in the morning! :D

Did I end up reading on the 2nd? Before doing the assignment which was due at 11:55 that evening? Sort offffff, sort offffffff no.

I read one and a half chapters, got drunk again, and then completed the assignment by 11:54.

I should really avoid alcohol.

BUT GUESS WHO'S A GENIUS, THIS GIRL, because the midterm/assignment thing wasn't too bad! And earlier in that evening (when I was drunk) my mom (an accountant) needed help with algebra, AND GUESS WHO SOLVED FOR X.

ME.

A FUCKING GENIUS.

Love you guys and hope you're all doing well!

♥,

Mint.

1 comment:

  1. This end of this post made me giggle :) You've done so well for the rest of May and you seem to be in the right frame of mind in order to get back on track so there's nothing stopping you :D
    Good luck Honey,
    Emily xxx
    makingthosethindreamsareality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete