Sunday, February 19, 2017

It's enough to be young and in love, don't worry baby.

I'm sorry for last night.

That was stupid. I'm not going to hurt myself. I don't know why I did that. I'm an idiot.

And I feel like I've been writing way too much which is weird because I was searching forever for words it seemed, and now I just can't shut up!

I'm very idealistic of suicide yes, but I don't think I'm going to do anything. I mean, THANK GOD I'm here because LANA DEL REY RELEASED A NEW SINGLE AND I AM LIVINGGGGGG

Literally so happy right now lol she is my everything. I wish I was her, she's so cool. All I listen to is Lana really; she's queen. I'm sure you knew that lol the amount of times I've quoted her songs in posts or made the titles her lyrics is a lot. I mean the titles of the two posts from last night are both from "Hundred Dollar Bill".

ANYWAY,  she released this single called "Love", how ironic. I love it, even more ironic.

I love the promotional poster for it the best though. It's GORGEOUS.

I hope this means she's got an album coming. I'm not very on top of things when it comes to artists and release dates and shit.



On another note, I keep writing lyrics. It's really weird, because I've never written any lyrics before in my LIFE. I might share the newest ones on here again or tumblr, idk yet. I also want to make a jazzy cover of "Extra" by 2 Chainz LOL DON'T ASK ME WHY, I have no idea, I'm the whitest kid on the block; It's just that I've been having BB's rap music on my mind. Which is weird too because he hardly ever listens to rap anymore; he's more of an old rock kind of guy now.

I also wrote a sassy set of lyrics last night apparently. Like, at 2 in the morning. I didn't remember it until I opened the notes app on my iPad. It's an angry set of lyrics LOL and classic drunk Mint too, meaning, I used the word "y'all"... a lot... 😓

I never use the word "y'all" so I don't know why the fuck it comes out when I drink. I also sometimes slip into an English accent when intoxicated. I don't know who I am apparently.

♥︎,

Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment