Saturday, July 14, 2012

Depression isn't when you feel immense sadness, it's when you feel nothing at all.

Hey thereee,

Sorry I've been gone for the last couple of days!

been busy failing at life.


I'm at my Grannie's being a fat fat fatty. Fat pathetic baby. Fat worthless whale. FAT.


The 5-day cleanse I'm on is this one: Flush more Fat

I originally was going to do a huge rant about how this kit is shit, but it's actually working now, so I'm happy. It's less aggressive than my favourite Slimquick one, but I have to remember that not everything should be painful...

I don't really know how to lead up to this next thought so I mind as well just blurt it out: I want to be happy.

But it's impossible for me. The only way I'll be happy, is when I'm thin. But even when I'm thin, I'll be constantly worried about the affects food has on me and I'll still think I'm fat.

I'm destined for unhappiness. It's so annoying really, because sometimes I feel like I'm so close to unlocking the key to what will really make me happy.

I guess I'll just continue to live in the shadows...

Dear Self: Remember that food will make you happy for about two seconds and then you feel even more pathetic and unhappy than before. Remember that going to sleep empty will make you happy all throughout the night and into the morning. Kay, thanks.

♥, Mint.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad the kit is working. Good luck with it.
    I wish I had the answer as to how to be happy, but I'm just as clueless as you at the moment.
    Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there. And more alive, and then depressed again. Good luck with your cleanse; I hope things get better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm.. this resonated so much with me. you are right: depression is feeling nothing, feeling void of anything. Sometimes I dont think happiness exists, for me happiness is just being satisfied with the way things are; and like you i feel i wont be satisfied until I am thin enough... its a vicious cycle.

    hope you find happiness <3 lots of love
    - Rayya xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must agree with the depression thing. When I'm depressed I become numb, and feel nothing. Anyway, good luck with your cleanse!

    ReplyDelete