Thursday, July 5, 2012

Evil thoughts are taking over.

Today, I was a good little girl and ate nothing.

My insides are pink and pristine, clean and without sin.

I'm like Alice with my diet coke, slowly shrinking, shrinking, shrinking...


Tomorrow I'll be smaller than I am today, and tomorrow, and tomorrow...

I love the magic of weight loss.

It's a spell that you put on yourself.

"A glass of iced water to make her freeze off the calories... A can of diet coke to keep binges at bay... And a cup a steaming black coffee, with one sweetener to raise the metabolism... Now for the incantation: DO. NOT. EAT."


I love this feeling. The feeling of control, the feeling of empty, the feeling of power. It makes me want to laugh at all the weak fat people, "I missed my breakfast! I feel so faint! GIVE ME A WHOLE COW TO EAT BEFORE I DIE RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW!"


pathetic.


Those are the "normal" people, the ones who see food as a necessity.

We are the ones who see it as a way to change our size.

Eat the Caterpillar's magic mushroom, the White Rabbit's cookie, and grow you worthless whore.
Drink from the bottle that's on the table with the key? And shrink, shrink, disappear.


In this world of eating disorders, we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad.


don't you just love it?


Think thin lovelies.

♥, Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment