Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WTF

I went UP from yesterday.

Honestly, what. the. FUCK?


Yesterday, I burnt 250 calories at eleven o'clock at night, and now I just finished burning 250 more before I go to work for the day.

I'm seriously so mad at myself right now.

I need to lose three pounds by tomorrow...

FUCK.


I'll fast today, and work out again once I get home. I need to lose weight.

And when I go to my Grannie's I'm not going to stop moving. I'm just going to walk all day everyday I'm there. Try to skip breakfast, apple for lunch, salad for dinner (Less than 200 calories a day).

FUCK. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK FUCK.


I need to go down to the store and buy a step-counter thing... And my detox pills for while I'm at my Grannie's (the store I went to yesterday didn't have them).

BYE.


♥, Mint.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. Maybe it's water weight or something, you might drop down again tomorrow. Hope everything goes wells with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.. I second the above.. It may be water weight.. <3 I wish I had your control right now.. <3
    Much Love
    - Rayya x

    ReplyDelete