Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fuck.

Fuck,

I ate today.

again.

I had some pasta salad, and a piece of cake.

FUCK.

Fat fucking whore.

Fat fucking WHALE.


I'm going to exercise tonight before bed. I need to burn at least 500 calories. Just because that's what mind brain is telling me.

Tomorrow, I'm not eating.

Friday I'm eating a salad at subway with my friend. It'll have lettuce, cucumber, pickles, banana peppers, and a little green pepper, with a little sweet onion dressing because it's fat free (this salad sounds like a waste of a meal and a waste of 7 dollars). I'll also have a large diet coke.

coffee, smokes, and cold diet cokes...

Then I'll try to fast as much as I can on Saturday while my mom is home. Sunday should be easier because I work. Monday I'll fast. Tuesday I'm hanging out with a friend, I'll say I ate before hanging out with her and then when my mom gets home later that night, I'll say I ate out with my friend. 11th and 12th I'll fast. 13th, I'm going to my grannies until the 17th...

I'll have to think about how I'll eat at her house. I always go crazy while I'm there...

pathetic slob...

Alright, that's all I have to say for now, think thin ladies!

Oh and hope your day was better than mine, Sammi! Glad you like my blog ^.^

♥, Mint.

1 comment:

  1. thanks love! And it was a CRAZY 4th of july! I ate a little but managed to be down a pound when i got home compared to what i weighed this morning! thanks for the thought!

    ReplyDelete