Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Today ended up turning around.

Hey~!

So, after my last post, I went to the store and bought my detox kit and a pedometer.

I was shocked that Wal-Mart didn't have my normal SlimQuick Cleanse either!

guess they stopped making it...


Now, I'm definitely a creature of habit, and I'm loyal as hell to all of my routines. If something throws me off, I feel all unbalanced.

I was standing in the aisle for like five minutes, looking at where the pills should have been thinking, "What am I going to do? What am I going to do? What the FUCK am I going to do!?"

I finally snapped out of it and bought a different cleanse! A five day one which will work perfectly because I'm gone for five days! Woo!

The pedometer I got is super cute and super slim, it's exactly what I need! I wore it today at work and found out that I burn about 500 calories/shift! It actually said 700 but I'm trying to make it more accurate by lowering it haha

I fasted today also, so I'm about -750 calories just from the exercise I've done! And I'm about to be down 250 more because I'm going to work out a little more before I go to sleep.

This will bring my grand total to: -1000 calories for the day.

Thank God.

I'm no longer lazy.

Hopefully tomorrow's weigh in is better!

♥, Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment