Tuesday, September 3, 2013

LIEK OMG SISTERZZZ! ♡♡

So I had my job interview today and I had to fill out this application that they send into head office or whatever.

There were 21 multiple choice questions and ooooomg they were so hard! With every question there were two answers that were close to being right, but they needed parts of the other option to be actually right.

Ughhhhh

And because I'm in psychology, and am technically "trained" to consider every possibility of what could happen after deciding on a choice and how others react and how what I can do can have multiple different effects on people, IT WAS EVEN HARDER.

It was supposed to take 10 minutes, I swear it was at least 20 lolol

But she said that it takes a few days for the application to process, so she'll phone me on Thursday so we'll seeeeee how thaaaaaaaaat goessssssss.

ALSO, today was like "club day" on campus and roomie and I went because she wanted free shit, AND GUESS WHAT.

SHE'S PART OF A SORORITY LOOOOOOOL WHAT?

She was like, "You should join!! You'll meet so many people and have so many friends!"

So I signed up for rush or whatever it's called! And then maybe I'll become a pledge and then BE IN A SORORITY.

I think it's sooo hilarious! But at the same I really want to get in hahaha

That's basically my day today, I thought I had more to write, sorry!

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment